Potato fritters😋😋, if you love this recipe share with your friends to try this one
2 large potatoes 500g
Salt, pepper, garlic powder
2 medium eggs
Corn starch 2 large tablespoons (40g)
Vegetable oil for frying
For the sauce:
Natural yogurt 120g
1 lemon (half lemon juice)
Half a cucumber
Salt and pepper
1 clove of garlic
- Grate the potatoes and squeeze them well.
- Place them in a bowl and add the parsley, chives, salt, pepper, garlic, eggs, starch, paprika and coriander.
- Form the pancakes and fry them in a pan with oil.
- Sauce: Mix yogurt, lemon, parsley, cucumber, salt, pepper, garlic, hot sauce and oil.
- Serve the pancakes with this delicious sauce.