• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 1 pound of ground beef
• ¼ cup of yellow onions
• 10-ounce can of Rotel tomatoes
• ¼ cup of taco seasoning mix, 1 packet or homemade taco seasoning
• 8 ounces of spaghetti noodles, uncooked
• 3 cups of water
• 4 ounces of cheddar cheese, shredded
• ½ cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
HOW TO MAKE THIS TACO SPAGHETTI RECIPE
STEP ONE: Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat.
STEP TWO: Brown the ground beef and onions until the meat is no longer pink and the onions are soft and translucent. Drain meat if needed.
STEP THREE: Add the taco seasoning, Rotel tomatoes (including the juice), uncooked spaghetti noodles, and water. Turn the heat up to high and bring to a boil.
STEP FOUR: Once the water comes to a boil reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until the spaghetti is al dente.
STEP FIVE: Remove from the heat. Sprinkle half of the cheese into the pan and stir well.
STEP SIX: Top with remaining shredded cheese and cilantro, then serve.